Free initial Video or Phone Consultation
- This consultation is free of charge for the first hour. Contact us to book in your consultation.
- We will hold a virtual meeting using Zoom, FaceTime or Skype
- We will discuss your desired style; ambience and requirements
- We will discuss how we work with you to help design your garden
- We will explain the processes and, if using Zoom or Skype, we can share photographs from my portfolio of designs
- We will discuss budgets and my fees so that we can design an affordable garden
- We will send you a free non-obligatory quote for this Design Service
- Once you opt to go ahead we will send you all relevant documentation and commit to dates
Completion of the Client Brief – 1 to 3 hours
- Before any consultation we will send you a Client Brief – a questionnaire covering your requirements and aspirations
- Once the Client Brief is returned, we will hold a video consultation in which we will answer any questions
The survey and site analysis
- In the current situation (COVID-19) it may be necessary for you to undertake your own survey and your own photographs/videos of the garden – we will guide you through this process
- In some circumstances we may, subject to following Government Guidelines, be able to conduct the survey ourselves
- We will then develop concept ideas and a draft plan before calling you to arrange a design consultation to discuss the plan and our ideas for your new garden (this stage can take 1-2 weeks to complete depending on workloads and complexity)
Draft Design consultations
- Normally we will have 2 - 4 consultations, each usually lasting 1 - 2 hours, with the number being determined by the size/complexity of your garden
- Via video link, we will share our draft design ideas via mood boards and a draft plan
- We will discuss the the lay-out, make any changes and talk about materials such as paving; gravel; water features; fencing and anything else that we need to enable you to choose the best products
Final Masterplan Plan
- This package contains your final digital plan (fully scaled paper plans can be supplied once our Printer is able to open again following COVID-19 restrictions); a Construction, Design and Management Regulations (CDM) compliant Health and Safety plan and a specification that enables Landscapers to give quotes
Detailed Plans and Construction Drawings
- Detailed plans of any given areas of your garden can be produced following the completion of the master plan, and will incur an extra cost, which will be discussed prior to starting the detailed plan
- Construction drawings, if required, can be produced for any bespoke items within the garden
- We only work with reputable Landscapers and we can pass on your plans for quotes, or you can arrange your own
- A free no obligation Garden Design quote – outlining my payment timescales/terms/conditions - will be sent to you after your free Initial Consultation
- Our full design service starts from approx. £900.00 and is dependent upon garden size and complexity
See our Online Planting Design for details of how we can help plan your borders.
Let Garden Blueprints transform your ideas into reality
From this ...
To this ...
From this ...
To this ...